Dr. Shirley Cirillo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 19th, 2015
Exceptional Neurologist
Dr. Cirillo is an excellent Dr. She really listens to my symptoms and determines what is wrong. She diagnosed and treated me for symptoms that I had for over five years and have seen multiple Drs. to try to get them addressed. The treatment was simple and inexpensive but it made my life much better.

October 7th, 2015
not what I hoped for AT ALL
I thought Dr. Cirillo was cool. But it only took a couple of appts for me to see that she is arrogant, has poor time management skills, and makes unprofessional and ignorant statements. We got into a conversation about work, and my various employers. I had just left my last one and found one that paid more, then I left this one for multiple reasons but mostly migraines. She began to say that it was unprofessional, and that I should be thankful to have a job, and then began talking to me like I was some welfare junkie, saying that earning your own income feels good. She also mentioned that she only had 2 jobs in her entire life and became extremely judgemental. It's a free country, if a job doesn't fit, I have the skills and the ability to quit. People need to learn to respect one's values and standards wether u agree with it or not, it's a new world full of opportunities, and some of us have divergent personalities n like to explore those opportunities. MDs should give medical advice and not career advice. They shouldn't stereotype their clients either just because they don't want to buy the crap they sell and rather get it at the pharmacy

April 16th, 2015
Appalled
while looking at my MRI,she looked at me and said "look like monkey brain "I was so taken aback I could not respond.That was my que to terminate any association with Dr,Cirillo,She was trying to get me to purchase vitamins from her explaining the merits of the brand she sells.

August 2nd, 2012
Excellent neurologist!
This doctor is extraordinary. She diagnosed me and is compassionate. She follows up on me and makes sure I am doing what I am instructed to do. She wants to see me recovered. I strongly recommend her than waiting for an appointment with a neurologist based in the hospital and suffer the long wait time and rushed clinic visits.

January 20th, 2012
Liked the atmoshphere of the office, staff was courteous. ONLY thing I personally did not like was that even after her diagnosis,we were not successful with the treatment and needed further assistance. She spoke too quickly, and when I contacted her on the phone she was rude. NOT going back!

September 26th, 2011
Caring Neurologist
I was very impressed with Dr. Cirillo's diagnostic skill.