Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shirley Robertson
Dr. Shirley Robertson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Opelousas, LA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with Opelousas General Health System - South Campus, Opelousas General Health System and Opelousas General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shirley Robertson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shirley Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Opelousas, LA.
Dr. Joseph Bordelon Jr
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Opelousas, LA 0 mi43
Dr. Louis Nix
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Opelousas, LA 0 mi37
Dr. Jose Santiago Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Opelousas, LA 0 mi18