A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Robertson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley E Robertson MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirley E. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Shirley Robertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Robertson practices Internal Medicine near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Internists.