Dr. Shirley Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirley Jones?

July 8th, 2014

Loved her!

Dr. Jones was fantastic! She explained all of my options carefully and asked great questions. I will definitely refer her to my friends and patients with sleep issues.

February 2nd, 2011

Thinks she's the only intelligent person in the room

Where do I begin? Dr. Jones talks down to her patients, jumps to conclusions, interrupts you, misdiagnoses you, and even ordered a full-blown drug screen before a sleep study, totally uncalled for, the office ended up having to refund me and Blue Cross, and she did harm to me by not giving me even a small rx to tide me over for severe RLS while I waited for my mail order RX to come in, and I only ran out because in spite of calling her office for a new rx to be faxed to Medco,two weeks before running out, she never submitted the new RX. This happened several times. As a result, I fell out of bed several times during the 7-10 days I waited for my rx to come in. She is THE worst! No doctor has a right to abuse patients, and she did. I wouldn't pea on her if she was on fire!

October 13th, 2017