A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Fiske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiske
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Fiske Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiske graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Fiske has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley A Fiske DO is a female Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shirley A. Fiske practice?
- Dr. Shirley Fiske has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Fiske practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Yuma, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Radiologists.