A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Fiske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiske graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Fiske has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Ann Fiske DO is a female Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shirley A. Fiske practice?
- Dr. Shirley Fiske has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Fiske practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Yuma, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.