A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Fong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fong
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Fong, MD, OD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Fong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Ashley Fong MD and OD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Shirley A. Fong practice?
- Dr. Shirley Fong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Fong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Burlingame, CA.
See Loma Linda Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Loma Linda Endocrinologists.