Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335
909-558-2806
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Pregnant with Twins thanks to her  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2014

Dr. Fong performed to hysteroscopic myomectomies on me to remove a large fibroid. After the fibroid was removed, she recommended that I begin fertility treatments. I got pregnant with twins after my second cycle of medicated IUI. Prior to getting pregnant, my husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for 2.5 years, without success. I am so grateful to Dr. Fong because she helped me achieve my dream of becoming a mother. She is the most caring doctor I have ever known.

|  DON'T go to DR FONG  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2014

If I could give negative stars I would. Dr Fong treated me like a number, not like a person. I did not respond well to the rx she gave me and had read that if a woman does not respond well to the rx she was giving me that there are others that I might do better with. When my husband and I asked her about a different rx she got nasty! We ended up leaving her finding a better MD who is more current on fertility and I am now almost four months pregnant. Don't waste your time that is so precious whe u have fertility issues on this mean nasty Dr. Fong!

|  show details
Nov 3rd, 2013

Saw Dr. Fong who works at BOTH Kaiser Fontana and Loma Linda. At first she seemed really nice and we gave her ALL if our TRUST. Wrong decision! Nothing worked was working at Kaiser and we had already decided to go to Loma Linda to continue with her being that she does IVFs at Loma Linda but not at Kaiser. Right before we finished with Kaiser she totally turned into this NASTY HORRIBLY MEAN person. Why? Well her friend Samara who is a nurse practitioner at Kaiser Fontana we saw on one of our last two visits....Samara was NOT professional, could answer no questions and we said we wanted to be seen by someone else. We were polite. We asked for Dr. Fong to come out and talk to us please because we were worried about receiving bad medical from Samara. Dr. Fong would not come out the receptionist said so we went home. That night Dr. Fong sent me a very NASTY MEAN FULL email. She made comments about how much money the insurance company wasted on me with no success. Just continued nastiness with MEAN comments. It was very sad to end this way and. Very UNPROFESSIONAL but a BLESSING! We saw the fertility success rates at Loma Linda were low where had this not happened we would have gone, we read the other bad comments from other patients and we did not continue with Dr. Fong. We now have a GREAT doctor.

|  Top 10 Doctor for a Reason!  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2013

Dr. Fong is amazing! She is kind yet up-front and honest. She cares for her patients. I saw her for IVF and we got pregnant with our little miracle on our second cycle. Dr. Fong holds a special place in my heart!

|  Caring and invested  |  show details
by J Robinson on Oct 14th, 2010

Dr. Fong is very invested in her patients. She really cares about their issues and wants to find answers.