Dr. Shirley Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirley Fox?

February 13th, 2016

Arrogant Doctor

I agree with the reviews below. Arrogant Doctor, no compassion, does not spend enough time with you, will not answer your questions properly. Worst nurse ever, Tron, she has a HUGE attitude. Does not follow up with tests and results on time.

September 6th, 2015

Dr. Fox is nice, friendly and seems very personable but don't be fooled by it. It can be fake at times because when comes to providing care to patient she is very dismissive , rush and definitely not informative at all. She never followed up with visit or lab test results promptly unless I called and follow up with her staff. Even then, her staff would fail to follow up back as promised until I call request to speak to the manger at the office for unprofessional services. I often have to wait very long after checking in with her nurse who is very rude and blunt. I don't remember her name but she is a little heavier with reddish hair. At times I have to wait up to 30-45 mins before I could see Dr. Fox. Once she's in she would spend no more than 7 mins with me to discuss about the visit which at time I feel very rushed and unable to ask questions and if I did ask her questions her general responds are oh it's normal it's just part of the pregnancy process and your hormone changes... She seems nice but lack of compassion, she may be knowledgable at her field but not as informative as you wish so in a way it's no use ... :( My baby is posterior but I did not learn about this until at my 38 weeks check up since I got to see someone else since she was out of the office ;( ! This is my first pregnancy so I really wish that I had better experience but unfortunately it's not the case...

July 13th, 2015

Rude doctor, ruder nurse!

I don’t usually leave reviews, but doing this for the sake of other patients. We chose this doctor during the 2nd month of pregnancy after seeing positive reviews in a few websites. She may be knowledgeable and proficient (don’t know for sure, I have no way of finding out), but has very poor bedside manners. Many times she tries to be nice, but we won’t feel that sincerity... she totally lacks compassion. Some other times, she is downright rude. We won’t feel like asking her all the questions we have, because she is intimidating. We won’t know how she will react. Many times, she didn't spend enough time with us, but in a way, we were happy about it! :) To make things worse, she has the rudest nurse ever, named Tron. She has a big attitude and even likes picking fights with you!! We hated doctor’s visits and just wanted to get it over with. After our experience, I’ve heard similar experiences from other parents as well. I would NEVER EVER recommend this doctor to any of my friends. Just an additional info - her name may not suggest it, but Dr.Fox is Japanese. Not that this has anything to do with the review, but just thought of mentioning it.

August 29th, 2012

The best doctor ever

She saved my first baby's and my life and helped me to go through next healthy pregnancy and delivery. I've got two wonderful kids now and I am so thankful to her. It's hard to schedule an appointment with her because she is just simply good and so many patients need her help.

January 11th, 2012

Sad when the few unhappy patients leave feed back....

Dr. Fox is in this field of medicine because she really cares about her patients. She is an amazing board certified ob/gyn and I would encourage people to not listen to the haters out there. Not only has she taken care of me but I have worked with her so I know her motivations are pure.

January 28th, 2011

doesnt care

I wouldnt go back to Dr. Fox, or anyone at this medical office. I had a miscarriage they did not show me one ounce of compasion. They didn't care they were rude and had horrible bedside manner. I would NOT recommend her

October 6th, 2010

She is courteous and helpful but suggests unnecessary procedures specially if you have good insurance coverage.

June 12th, 2017