A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Fraser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraser graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fraser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Heeter Fraser MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shirley H. Fraser practice?
- Dr. Shirley Fraser has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Fraser practices Neurology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Neurologists.