A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Fung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Fung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Fung, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hepatitis C
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fung graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley M Fung MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shirley M. Fung practice?
- Dr. Shirley Fung has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Fung practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.