Learn more about Dr. Shirley Fung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Fung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Fung, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fung graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Fung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shirley M. Fung practice?
Dr. Shirley Fung practices Allergy & Immunology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Allergy & Immunology, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists, Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.