Learn more about Dr. Shirley Fung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Fung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fung
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Fung, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hepatitis C
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fung graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley M Fung MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shirley M. Fung practice?
- Dr. Shirley Fung has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Fung practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.