A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Graves, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of Miami . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Graves has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Ann Graves MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirley A. Graves practice?
- Dr. Shirley Graves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Graves practices Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatricians, Gainesville Anesthesiologists, and Gainesville Critical Care Practitioners.