A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Greene is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Greene has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Milton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greene accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shirley R. Greene practice?
Dr. Shirley Greene practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Holbrook, MA.
See Holbrook Family Physicians, Holbrook General Practitioners, Holbrook Internists, and Holbrook Cardiologists.