A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Greene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Greene has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley R Greene MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirley R. Greene practice?
- Dr. Shirley Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Greene practices Internal Medicine near Holbrook, MA.
See Holbrook Internists.