A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Chung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley H MD Chung MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirley H. Chung practice?
- Dr. Shirley Chung has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Chung practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Stanton, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.