A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Harding is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harding
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harding Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Harding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Ann Harding DO and MD is a female Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shirley A. Harding practice?
- Dr. Shirley Harding has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Harding practices Urology near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Urologists.