A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Harding is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Harding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Harding DO and MD is a female Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shirley Harding practice?
- Dr. Shirley Harding has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Harding practices Urology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Urologists.