Dermatologists
15300 West Ave
Suite 120S
Orland Park, IL 60462
708-460-7890
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great!  |  show details
by Michelle on Apr 11th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Shirley for several years now. I am no stranger to the world of dermatologists as I have seen a dozen or more in my lifetime. Dr Shirley is by far the best derm I have seen, period. She takes the time to address your questions and discuss causes, treatments, etc and never acts as if she is a rush. I have since moved about an hour away from her office and still make the trip back to see her since no one else I have seen compares.

|  shirley  |  show details
by shirley on May 26th, 2013

my nAME IS SHIRLEY JEANBATISTE TOO.

|  shirley  |  show details
May 11th, 2013

my name is shirley jeanbaptiste and i like to meet you

by Roxie M. on Mar 24th, 2013

I liked Dr. Baptiste. She seemed knowledgeable and caring. I was nervous and she put me at ease. I highly recommend her.

Mar 24th, 2012

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Baptiste and her staff. They were very courteous and efficient. I felt Dr. Baptiste was very knowledgeable and thorough. I would recommend her to anyone.

|  A. Eaton  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

I found her to be aloof and seemingly uninterested, not friendly. She was right on time for my first 3 visits. She would breeze in and right out asap. On my final visit I waited almost an hour and a half to have stitches removed. I finally got mad and had to insist that someone give me my results and remove my stitches because I was done. I was told she likes long lunches that end up backing up her schedule. I felt she had no regard for anyone's time but her own. I said I would not be back and never heard from her again. I would not recommend her unfortunately.

|  Dr Jean Baptiste  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Baptiste for many years. She is very caring and knowledgeable.

Jan 12th, 2012

Very stand-offish and aloof at first. Really have to work hard to get her to seem like she cares. Went in for a strange rash..didn't seem to want to get close to me or even touch me. Saw her a few times and she got better, but there are better doctors there.

|  Bad attitude  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2011

Dr. Jean-Baptiste is an incredible snob. She is inattentive to detail unless you are someone she "wants" to be treating and is incredibly occupied by things that should not matter to a physician treating a patient. She has an enormous chip on her shoulder. I would not reccomend seeing her unless you are an upwardly moblile black person.

|  find someone else  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

I have acne and this was My first time seeing her, the staffers were kind and polite lots of hellos and smiles. I expected that she would be the same. NOT. she hardly made eye contact, she was busy writing. I told her I didn't like taking pills. And that was her first suggestion. I repeated " no pills" she finally looked at me seems like out of fustration, so she gave a prescription for an ointment. She made me feel like I was just another chart number. DO NOT SEE THIS ONE

Oct 12th, 2011

Very little compassion. She disregarded my questions and concerns.Seemed in a hurry.I felt she blew me off.

|  why is she a dermatologist?  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

I would not recommend her to a teenager with acne. Very little compassion. She didn't even come within 5 feet of my daughter to examine her. She was very disrespectful to me as a parent and disregarded my questions and concerns - she was not willing to answer my questions. She left us waiting and then kept looking at her watch as if we were the ones that were late.

|  Where do these reviews come from?  |  show details
by Any good doctor's out there? on May 10th, 2011

I saw Dr. Baptiste. She blew off all my concerns and had no time for questions.She was so stressed out by the patient load she wasn't even in the room........just on auto pilot.All she was concerned about was punching holes in me.Then I sat and sat and sat and sat waiting for the procedure to start.Who knows what happened to her......I walked out. What a joke.You decide for yourself if that's how you want to be treated.