Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Too pushy show details Too pushy
Mar 16th, 2015

Very pushy with wanting to put babies and little children on medicine. Prescribes antibiotics like it's going out of style. The office is very disorganized as well. You have babies and sick adults in the same waiting room and the line to check in is always very long. Also, it's a total pain to get an appointment unless you schedule it at least a week or 2 out... not very helpful for when baby is sick.

May 2nd, 2010

Dr. Joslin is a very caring and compassionate person. She is extremely intelegent and provides superior care to her patients. If there is a wait, it is definitely worth it. She will spend as much time as needed to provide the necessary care and answer all of your questions. You could not ask for a better physician for your child!

Wish she would leave Baylor show details Wish she would leave Baylor
Feb 24th, 2010

Dr. Joslin is excellent, but she needs to get a spine and leave that horrible place. Baylor is giving Christians everywhere a bad name.

Great Carind Doc show details Great Carind Doc
Sep 29th, 2009

Dr. Joslin has been wonderful. My husband and I had our first child a year ago and she has been with us since the day he was born! I couldnt imagine picking another doctor for my little boy!

Mar 5th, 2009

If you plan to breastfeed your baby, avoid this doctor.

Mar 29th, 2007 on yahoo.com

My kids doctor: I take my kids to see her. Shes a caring, very nice doctor.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com