A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Lau is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Lau, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Child Development
- Learning Disorders
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Parenting Issues
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lau has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley T Lau MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shirley T. Lau practice?
- Dr. Shirley Lau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Lau practices Pediatrics near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See San Leandro Pediatricians.