A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Lau is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Lau, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Child Development
- Learning Disorders
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Parenting Issues
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lau has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shirley T. Lau practice?
Dr. Shirley Lau practices Pediatrics near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See San Leandro Pediatricians.