inactive

• Family Medicine Elk Grove, CA

• Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2013
Dr. Lee was a great listener and a wonderful doctor. She passed away from cancer and I sure do miss her. So sad.

August 31st, 2010
Long time patient
Dr Lee is always a good listener and I feel she always goes the extra mile for me. She has been my doctor for almost 10 years and I just love her!! I feel like she really cares for me and my well being. One of the best doctors I have ever had!!!

April 2nd, 2010
Dr. Lee acted as if I was wasting her time. At times i thought she gave me a bit of attitude. I noticed she was not personable and did not medically explain any health problems i was experiencing. Not once did Dr. Lee ask if I had any questions or concerns. The appointment was awkward and I left feeling unsure, confused and as if my appointment was a waste of time.After telling her I was a typical poor college student, I was appalled to discover that Dr. Lee prescribed me a name-brand medicine and would cost me $50/month! I have been told that a good doctor will look at all variables before prescribing a drug.To sum it all up, I was very disappointed with Dr. Lee.