A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Wynleen Lee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shirley W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Shirley Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Lee practices Pediatrics near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Pediatricians.