A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Madhere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Madhere is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Madhere graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Madhere has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Marie Madhere MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shirley M. Madhere practice?
- Dr. Shirley Madhere has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Madhere practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.