The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shirley Madhere
Dr. Shirley Madhere, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Madhere is affiliated with St. John's Riverside Hospital, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and New York Eye And Ear Infirmary. She speaks English.
Dr. Shirley Madhere has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Shirley Madhere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Stanley Taub
New York, NY 0.20 mi56
Dr. Michael Salitan
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
New York, NY 0.31 mi32
Dr. Gabriel Kaufman
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Surgical Oncology
New York, NY 0.31 mi16