Dr. Shirley Mathew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirley Mathew?

Mowing Yard Rock hit eye!

Posted on September 20th, 2017

Dr. Mathew was very professional & thanks to her help my eye healed just fine. We have visited her again for ourselves and for other family members. She has all the latest technology to thoroughly check the health of your eyes. We recommend her 100% And other doctors do too.

Posted on July 17th, 2016

very nice doctor my both eyes cataract surgery was done by her, everything went smoothly excellent recovery

Dr. Mathewa is THE BEST!

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Dr. Mathew is such a caring and knowledgeable Dr. She took expert care of my Mother, including cataract surgery. She is so brilliant. She now takes care of me and my sister.

Best Ophthalmologist

Posted on December 7th, 2015

What can I say? I have been wearing glasses for over 40 years. In turn I need top flight optical care. I highly recommend Dr. Mathew

Great doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2015

I was able to secure a day of appointment after I told them about the issue I was having. I had to wait about 45 mins once I got there, but this is probably because they squeezed me in. Once I saw the doctor, she was very efficient and attentive to my issue. She went above and beyond and decided to do some extra tests for something she saw with my eye. I appreciated this since I hadn't had an eye health check up since I was a teenager. She went over the results and pictures of my eye and what she thought it could be right then and there, instead of keeping me in the dark about what was going on. I am looking forward to continuing my care with Dr. Mathew.

Posted on October 13th, 2017