Learn more about Dr. Shirley McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley McCarthy is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarthy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCarthy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley McCarthy, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. McCarthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Mae McCarthy MD and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shirley M. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Shirley McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley McCarthy practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Radiologists.