Learn more about Dr. Shirley McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley McCarthy is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarthy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCarthy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley McCarthy, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. McCarthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Mae McCarthy MD and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shirley M. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Shirley McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley McCarthy practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Radiologists.