A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Neitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Neitch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Neitch graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Neitch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Mae Neitch MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirley M. Neitch practice?
- Dr. Shirley Neitch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Neitch practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Geriatric Doctors.