A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Klein is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Klein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shirley Klein practice?
- Dr. Shirley Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Klein practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.