Learn more about Dr. Shirley Pang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Pang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Pang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley W Pang MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shirley W. Pang practice?
- Dr. Shirley Pang has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Pang practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Rheumatologists.