A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Reddoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Reddoch is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddoch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Reddoch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddoch graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Reddoch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Elizabeth Reddoch MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shirley E. Reddoch practice?
- Dr. Shirley Reddoch has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Reddoch practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.