A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Reddoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Reddoch is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddoch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddoch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Reddoch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddoch graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Reddoch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Elizabeth Reddoch MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shirley E. Reddoch practice?
- Dr. Shirley Reddoch has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Reddoch practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Oncologists.