Dr. Shirley Rheinfelder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirley Rheinfelder?

DR. SHIRLEY IS THE BENCHMARK OF QUALITY MEDICAL CARE!

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Dr. Shirley Rheinfelder was recommended by my sister. It just took one visit to know that was MY DOCTOR! She is knowledgeable and professional but above all...she is compassionate and honest. Dr. Shirley is OUR DOCTOR...mine, my sisters and my mom...and we would not trust our MOM to just anyone! Thank you Dr. Shirley!

Good Choice

Posted on January 29th, 2017

She really listens to her patients

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Very thorough examination, very caring. Only problem was that I had made an appointment with her, arrived on time and was told that I didn't have an appointment, that I had never made one. The girl was rude. I showed her my appointment card, she didn't even apologize, but told me I needed to make another appointment, and I had to wait another 2-3 weeks.

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I have been seeing this doctor for a couple years and she makes me feel so at ease and takes time to answer any questions I have, Really appreciate a doctor like her.

Greed!!!

Posted on March 29th, 2016

The worst Doctor I've ever had in my 56 years on this earth. All they care about is money. I became very very ill and could not drive all the way to the office (I barely made it to urgent care). When I asked this doctor of 3 years to cover me she said " when you go to the grocery store you don't expect free groceries do you"? Really?? Shame on you and your staff for being non-caring, cold hearted greedy people! I will never go back EVER!!!

Caring doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Dr. Rheinfeldner is a very caring doctor. She will sit and listen to how you feel. Also she is very competent and orders tests only when they are necessary and takes her time to go over them. I would highly recommend her. Her diagnosis was right on the button.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

She is a very compassionate doctor. She took the time to explain my lab results and was very gentle during my pap exam. You don't have a long wa ...

Posted on October 28th, 2017