Shirley Rheinfelder MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Prescott Valley, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2017
DR. SHIRLEY IS THE BENCHMARK OF QUALITY MEDICAL CARE!
Dr. Shirley Rheinfelder was recommended by my sister. It just took one visit to know that was MY DOCTOR! She is knowledgeable and professional but above all...she is compassionate and honest. Dr. Shirley is OUR DOCTOR...mine, my sisters and my mom...and we would not trust our MOM to just anyone! Thank you Dr. Shirley!

January 29th, 2017
Good Choice
She really listens to her patients

September 8th, 2016
Very thorough examination, very caring. Only problem was that I had made an appointment with her, arrived on time and was told that I didn't have an appointment, that I had never made one. The girl was rude. I showed her my appointment card, she didn't even apologize, but told me I needed to make another appointment, and I had to wait another 2-3 weeks.

April 26th, 2016
I have been seeing this doctor for a couple years and she makes me feel so at ease and takes time to answer any questions I have, Really appreciate a doctor like her.

March 29th, 2016
Greed!!!
The worst Doctor I've ever had in my 56 years on this earth. All they care about is money. I became very very ill and could not drive all the way to the office (I barely made it to urgent care). When I asked this doctor of 3 years to cover me she said " when you go to the grocery store you don't expect free groceries do you"? Really?? Shame on you and your staff for being non-caring, cold hearted greedy people! I will never go back EVER!!!

November 13th, 2015
mother & grandmother
This doctor has been providing monthly checks to my 30 year old daughter for the past 9 years why you ask? Well that's a great question I've explained to Dr. rheinfelder that my daughter is a drug addict and her monthy checks are being used to buy the drugs my daughter uses. However Dr. R he infielder has yet to stop sending my daughter money last month it was $700.00 dollars. Now tell me what kind of doctor supplies cash to a drug addict? My daughter needs help after fleeing the state of VT once the hospital figured out she was pill shopping! Dr. Shirley Rheinfelder I'm begging you to stop giving money to my daughter she needs help not money!

June 16th, 2015
Caring doctor
Dr. Rheinfeldner is a very caring doctor. She will sit and listen to how you feel. Also she is very competent and orders tests only when they are necessary and takes her time to go over them. I would highly recommend her. Her diagnosis was right on the button.

May 2nd, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
She is a very compassionate doctor. She took the time to explain my lab results and was very gentle during my pap exam. You don't have a long wa ...

March 14th, 2017