A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Ruby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Ruby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Ruby, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruby graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ruby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley DR Ruby MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shirley D. Ruby practice?
- Dr. Shirley Ruby has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Ruby practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.