A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Shek-Ling Wong MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shirley S. Wong practice?
- Dr. Shirley Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Wong practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Geriatric Doctors, and Chicago Pediatricians.