Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shirley Wong
Dr. Shirley Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Mercy Hospital & Medical Center, Northwestern Memorial Hospital and University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago. She speaks English.
Dr. Shirley Wong has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Shirley Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Dominic Ho
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi28
Dr. Olivia Pan
Chicago, IL 0 mi9