A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Wong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Shek-Ling Wong MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shirley S. Wong practice?
- Dr. Shirley Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Wong practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Geriatric Doctors, and Chicago Pediatricians.