A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Salvatore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvatore
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Salvatore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Salvatore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvatore graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Salvatore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- St Mary Corwin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Uhl Salvatore MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirley U. Salvatore practice?
- Dr. Shirley Salvatore has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Salvatore practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Family Physicians.