A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Salvatore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvatore
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Salvatore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Salvatore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvatore graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Salvatore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- St Mary Corwin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Uhl Salvatore MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirley U. Salvatore practice?
- Dr. Shirley Salvatore has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Salvatore practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Family Physicians.