A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Sawai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Sawai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Sawai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawai graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Sawai has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Kiyoko Sawai MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirley K. Sawai practice?
- Dr. Shirley Sawai has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Sawai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Chandler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.