A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Shih is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Shih, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shih has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Shiuh-Leei Shih MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shirley S. Shih practice?
- Dr. Shirley Shih has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Shih practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA.
See Media Surgeons.