A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Trowell-Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Trowell-Bell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Trowell-Bell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trowell-Bell graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Trowell-Bell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Jean Trowell-Bell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shirley J. Trowell-Bell practice?
- Dr. Shirley Trowell-Bell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Trowell-Bell practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.