A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Tsong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Tsong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Tsong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsong graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Tsong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Wenshieh Tsong MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shirley W. Tsong practice?
- Dr. Shirley Tsong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Tsong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Little Silver, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hazlet, NJ.
See Little Silver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.