Dr. Shirley Ulep MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 27th, 2016
Bad experience
I have been a patient of this practice before Ulep took over. I came in for a physical and the nurses were rude and inconsiderate towards questions and concerns I had. Ulep was inattentive while meeting with me. I was given a hearing test (that was not a requirement on my physical completion form for work) which was an extra charge which I was unaware of until my bill came. Ulep refused to waive the unnecessary charge. Had I known I would have denied that useless test. Also, as I am now an adult patient of this practice they still accept me until I am 26. However I had asked Ulep for a referral to an adult primary doctor and she had denied my request. So now I am searching for a new primary doctor and will not be revisiting Uleps office.

April 9th, 2008
i have full faith in her abilities
Dr Ulep is always friendly and takes her time with my two kids. She makes sure to ask me questions and leaves plenty of time to observe my children's health, behavior and development. She is very thorough and with six (yes, six) kids of her own, i have full faith in her abilities.