Jun 14th, 2015

Dr. Uy is a great doctor who practice evidence-based medicine for better result. She makes accurate diagnosis and always provide the best medical care.

Mr. show details Mr.
by VIctor Tsaturian on Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr. Uy is a blessing I had, since I have started seeing her over 15 years ago. Be confident that she will care and have your interests above all. Professional, knowledgeable and passionate health care provider.

best PCP ever show details best PCP ever
by Helen B on Feb 22nd, 2014

She has been my PCP since 1985. I have a great deal of confidence in her knowledge and experience. Followed her out to Porter Ranch office (an hour drive) because of this. PS, the parking out there is ample and free

She's The Best show details She's The Best
by Holton, Liberty on Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr. Uy has been my primary doctor for over 6 yrs., she is a wonderful caring doctor. I work in Westwood, she was a walk away if I need medical attention. Although, her office moved to Porter Ranch, I still kept her as my primary doctor, she's worth the 45 mins. drive.

My Amazing Primary Care Physician for 15 years show details My Amazing Primary Care Physician for 15 years
Jul 6th, 2011

Dr. Uy has seen me through two recurrences of cancer, broken ankle, plus an assorted array of minor issues. She seems like a friend who knows me and my physical issues and my life. She's the very best.

Apr 22nd, 2011

Dr. Uy is the best doctor ever! She is very thorough & caring & always follows up your visit with a phone call if needed. She has been my doctor for almost 25 years ... I hope she never leaves UCLA!!

Kind, Caring & Professional show details Kind, Caring & Professional
Aug 13th, 2010

Dr. Uy is extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to about health issues. I only see her a couple of time per year and yet she remembers me which is quite refreshing. The only drawback is having to park at UCLA because it is so very expensive.