Family Physicians, Internist
200 Ucla Medical Plz
Suite 220
Los Angeles, CA 90095
310-825-8941
Locations and availability (2)

|  best PCP ever  |  show details
by Helen B on Feb 22nd, 2014

She has been my PCP since 1985. I have a great deal of confidence in her knowledge and experience. Followed her out to Porter Ranch office (an hour drive) because of this. PS, the parking out there is ample and free

|  She's The Best  |  show details
by Holton, Liberty on Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr. Uy has been my primary doctor for over 6 yrs., she is a wonderful caring doctor. I work in Westwood, she was a walk away if I need medical attention. Although, her office moved to Porter Ranch, I still kept her as my primary doctor, she's worth the 45 mins. drive.

|  My Amazing Primary Care Physician for 15 years  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

Dr. Uy has seen me through two recurrences of cancer, broken ankle, plus an assorted array of minor issues. She seems like a friend who knows me and my physical issues and my life. She's the very best.

|  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

Dr. Uy is the best doctor ever! She is very thorough & caring & always follows up your visit with a phone call if needed. She has been my doctor for almost 25 years ... I hope she never leaves UCLA!!

|  Kind, Caring & Professional  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2010

Dr. Uy is extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to about health issues. I only see her a couple of time per year and yet she remembers me which is quite refreshing. The only drawback is having to park at UCLA because it is so very expensive.