A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Van:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Van is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Van, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Van has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Lynn Van MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Shirley L. Van practice?
- Dr. Shirley Van has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Van practices Dermatology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Dermatologists.