Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shirley Wilkerson
Dr. Shirley Wilkerson, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Wilkerson is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Northeast, Norton Suburban Hospital and Baptist Hospital East. She speaks English.
Dr. Shirley Wilkerson has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Shirley Wilkerson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Joshua Sparks
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0 mi7
Dr. Shefali Karkare
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0 mi15
Dr. Alexandra Cheerva
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0 mi37