A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Williams has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley A Williams MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shirley A. Williams practice?
- Dr. Shirley Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Williams practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists and Lewisville Cardiologists.