Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
614 S Edmonds Ln
Ste 101
Lewisville, TX 75067
972-434-1988
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Personable and Professional  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2013

Dr. Williams has been my doctor for 13 years. I would not keep a doctor that long if she were not the best. When she comes into the exam room, she always has time to talk with me. She is interested in me as a person. She has a bright personality, and she is a brilliant cardiologist. I appreciate her discussions about my diagnosis. She explains my situation so that I understand it and unlike many doctors she does not get upset if I ask question.. Her staff is courteous and is prompt to call me with information. I would not think of using any other cardiologist. She is the best

|  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

Dr. Williams is a great Dr. I was having chest pains, went to the emg room she would not stop testing until she found the cause, a blocked artery. I have been a patient of hers for 16 years. She has a great bedside manner and is a wonderful and caring person.

|  Dr Williams treated my blocked artery  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

I met Dr. Williams after being admitted to an emergency room with sever artery problems. She set up testing, diagnosed the problem, then treated me. She is a caring considerate MD who genuinely cares for her patients. Straight talk, straight answers and a professional manner. She even made my wife fell good (figuratively speaking)

|  Find someone else  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2010

Dr. Williams does not know the meaning of bedside manner. Not only is she utterly clueless on my medical history even though I have had frequent visits with her, she seems disinterested and unresponsive. I have repeatedly asked for her advice concerning my sleep apnea and high blood pressure. She is unable to make a proper assessment, even though her alleged experience would make one think she has a least a slight grasp of cardiology. Perhaps if she were to direct her assiduity to her patients, rather than her preconceptions, she would be better able to treat someone. I am very disappointed with Dr. Williams and her lack of compassion towards someone with severe medical conditions.

|  Good doctor...nice person  |  show details
by G. Winchester on Mar 9th, 2010

I have found Dr. Williams to be conpetent and caring...a rare combination these days!

|  show details
Feb 28th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Williams for over 10 years. I trust my life to her. Dr. Williams possesses a rare combination of caring for the patient not only medically but as a whole person. She is bright, experienced and dedicated to her patients. I cons

Read Full Review at yahoo.com