Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
Personable and Professional show details Personable and Professional
Aug 27th, 2013

Dr. Williams has been my doctor for 13 years. I would not keep a doctor that long if she were not the best. When she comes into the exam room, she always has time to talk with me. She is interested in me as a person. She has a bright personality, and she is a brilliant cardiologist. I appreciate her discussions about my diagnosis. She explains my situation so that I understand it and unlike many doctors she does not get upset if I ask question.. Her staff is courteous and is prompt to call me with information. I would not think of using any other cardiologist. She is the best

Jan 5th, 2012

Dr. Williams is a great Dr. I was having chest pains, went to the emg room she would not stop testing until she found the cause, a blocked artery. I have been a patient of hers for 16 years. She has a great bedside manner and is a wonderful and caring person.

Dr Williams treated my blocked artery show details Dr Williams treated my blocked artery
Oct 3rd, 2011

I met Dr. Williams after being admitted to an emergency room with sever artery problems. She set up testing, diagnosed the problem, then treated me. She is a caring considerate MD who genuinely cares for her patients. Straight talk, straight answers and a professional manner. She even made my wife fell good (figuratively speaking)

Find someone else show details Find someone else
Jul 14th, 2010

Dr. Williams does not know the meaning of bedside manner. Not only is she utterly clueless on my medical history even though I have had frequent visits with her, she seems disinterested and unresponsive. I have repeatedly asked for her advice concerning my sleep apnea and high blood pressure. She is unable to make a proper assessment, even though her alleged experience would make one think she has a least a slight grasp of cardiology. Perhaps if she were to direct her assiduity to her patients, rather than her preconceptions, she would be better able to treat someone. I am very disappointed with Dr. Williams and her lack of compassion towards someone with severe medical conditions.

Good doctor...nice person show details Good doctor...nice person
by G. Winchester on Mar 9th, 2010

I have found Dr. Williams to be conpetent and caring...a rare combination these days!

Feb 28th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Williams for over 10 years. I trust my life to her. Dr. Williams possesses a rare combination of caring for the patient not only medically but as a whole person. She is bright, experienced and dedicated to her patients. I cons

Read Full Review at yahoo.com