Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 13th, 2015

Excellent communication. Very knowledgeable and professional, but displays caring and personal interest in you.

by Margaret B on Sep 30th, 2015

She listens and takes time o get to know you personally. Very thorough in her diagnostic practices and values patient input.

Dr. Shirley Williams - Can't Beat Her! show details Dr. Shirley Williams - Can't Beat Her!
by Ken Berg on Aug 17th, 2015

Love this Doctor! She puts you so at ease, great bedside manner and LIKES to spend time with her patients! Rare for a cardiologist whose time is generally very much in demand

Personable and Professional show details Personable and Professional
Aug 27th, 2013

Dr. Williams has been my doctor for 13 years. I would not keep a doctor that long if she were not the best. When she comes into the exam room, she always has time to talk with me. She is interested in me as a person. She has a bright personality, and she is a brilliant cardiologist. I appreciate her discussions about my diagnosis. She explains my situation so that I understand it and unlike many doctors she does not get upset if I ask question.. Her staff is courteous and is prompt to call me with information. I would not think of using any other cardiologist. She is the best

Jan 5th, 2012

Dr. Williams is a great Dr. I was having chest pains, went to the emg room she would not stop testing until she found the cause, a blocked artery. I have been a patient of hers for 16 years. She has a great bedside manner and is a wonderful and caring person.

Dr Williams treated my blocked artery show details Dr Williams treated my blocked artery
Oct 3rd, 2011

I met Dr. Williams after being admitted to an emergency room with sever artery problems. She set up testing, diagnosed the problem, then treated me. She is a caring considerate MD who genuinely cares for her patients. Straight talk, straight answers and a professional manner. She even made my wife fell good (figuratively speaking)

Find someone else show details Find someone else
Jul 14th, 2010

Dr. Williams does not know the meaning of bedside manner. Not only is she utterly clueless on my medical history even though I have had frequent visits with her, she seems disinterested and unresponsive. I have repeatedly asked for her advice concerning my sleep apnea and high blood pressure. She is unable to make a proper assessment, even though her alleged experience would make one think she has a least a slight grasp of cardiology. Perhaps if she were to direct her assiduity to her patients, rather than her preconceptions, she would be better able to treat someone. I am very disappointed with Dr. Williams and her lack of compassion towards someone with severe medical conditions.

Good doctor...nice person show details Good doctor...nice person
by G. Winchester on Mar 9th, 2010

I have found Dr. Williams to be conpetent and caring...a rare combination these days!