Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Great Doctor Poor Receptionist show details Great Doctor Poor Receptionist
by Annual Check Up on Apr 28th, 2015

Doctor Wilson made me feel very comfortable during my annual physical. She is pleasant and sweet. She gave me time to relax and just talked to me until I was comfortable. I would give 5 stars but when you call to schedule an app. Tammy (her receptionist) will answer the phone and if you don't talk fast enough or are unsure of exactly what you need she will get snappy and impatient with you. When you arrive in the office, she is also very short with you and I felt she was disrespectful. Doctor Wilson's service is exceptional minus the receptionist.

by Javita Hall on Mar 2nd, 2015

She delivered my son in a healthy manor. Great and sweet woman. Loved her motherly care.

Best Obgyn ever show details Best Obgyn ever
by Vicki L. on Feb 18th, 2013

Dr. Wilson , Although is very professional she makes you feel comfortable. She has a very approachable demeanor and is personable. I can't begin to tell how wonderful and skilled she is. I highly reccommend her for any new mothers or anyone who's had bad experiences with other OB's she makes the difference.

MS. Irene show details MS. Irene
Aug 30th, 2012

I was shocked at how Tammy... and Landa, office manager, refused to schedule a first time regular preventive check up. Landa was so lazy did not even wanted to call my insurance company to verify what I was told by 3 representatives I personally called on the same day. Had she done her job, Dr. would have not lost 4 new patients who are my family members. Doctors: Be aware of hiring rude staff who hang up on people.

vist show details vist
Dec 28th, 2011

she is very caring doctor and makes u feel at easy

She is AWESOME show details She is AWESOME
Sep 27th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Wilson for about 5 years. She is an awesome doctor. Being of mid-age she understands what I'm going through. The only downside of her is they don't follow up for future apps. You have to remember when your yearly checked up is and make sure you call her in advance. SHE IS SOOOOOOO BOOKED UP!