Dr. Shirley Yee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirley Yee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016

Dr. Yee has a terrible bedside manner. She is argumentative, and I found it difficult to discuss my health concerns with her. Dr. Yee does not seem to enjoy interacting with people; so, it is confusing why she is in a profession where she has a responsibility to help people. She exudes no empathy, and my last appointment with her was extremely uncomfortable.

June 17th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Yee's for many years. I really like her. I will say that I have only seen her for my annual exams.....I haven't required anything else over the past several years (knock on wood!). But I have been very pleased with her. She always asks about me and my family and seems to be genuinely concerned. I will say that she is not quick to prescribe meds that she thinks you can do without and she tends to "tell it like it is". But I appreciate that in my doctor.....if my aches and pains are just because I am getting old, I'm good with that. I would recommend her.

July 1st, 2009

It was my first visit and for a minor surgical procedure on my finger. However, she took a brief history, it was obvious she had reviewed my record from another physician visit, and checked my BP, heart and lungs before doing the minor surgery. I was impressed, especially as a retired M.D. not related to this clinic.

December 8th, 2015