A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirly Ramchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirly Ramchandani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirly Ramchandani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramchandani graduated from George Washington University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ramchandani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Atrius Health Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirly Hashumal Ramchandani MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirly H. Ramchandani practice?
- Dr. Shirly Ramchandani has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirly Ramchandani practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.