Dr. Shirly Tozzi MD Patient Reviews

November 2nd, 2016
Nurse
most professional PCP i have ever had , staff could be more corteous but tha is out of her control

October 28th, 2014
engineer
She is at TUFTS Medical Center in dienten Boston after looking fir Dr Tozzi for Months I finally found her new office , she is the best PCP in the city without a doubt

May 22nd, 2013
Obviously, these other reviews are fake
Dr. Tozzi is literally the worst doctor I've ever been to. She scheduled me for uncomfortable and unnecessary medical tests that cost me $500. She didn't even both to tell me the results, which just proves it was completely unnecessary in the first place. She made me extremely uncomfortable by telling me I looked just like another patient that she called by name to me, and having me perch on a chair near her in the gown with my butt hanging out because her nurse had put me in the gown before we met. When I called to complain about not being given the results of the test, she told me I was being rude and to find another doctor (as if I hadn't already after these experiences! ha) and hung up on me. Super professional. Then, when I requested records that had been confirmed as being received at this office, they told me they didn't have them. Seriously?? This is after a month of trying to get this record from them. I have never had a worse doctor in my life. RUN DON'T WALK IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!

June 19th, 2012
Dr bayer
Very pleased with the excelence in care received by Dr Tozzi, she now takes care of my teo dayghters as well

November 29th, 2011
I travel a distance to see Dr. Tozzi, and she is a new PCP for me. She has an excellent bedside manner and I feel very comfortable with her and trust her skills. However, I dread contacting the office. They are cold and present as totally uncaring and annoyed to be answering the phone. This is a definite downside to choosing Dr. Tozzi because there is no way to avoid having to interact with the office staff. It is truly unfortunate and hopefully if more people speak up, something changes soon!

May 25th, 2011
She is the best dr i have ever had and i have needed many is a blessing to have found her

April 6th, 2011
Dr. Tozzi has a wonderful bedside manner. I never feel rushed when I have an appointment and she seems to really care about the whole patient. That being said, the office staff at this practice are incredibly unprofessional and difficult to work with. I dread calling to make an appointment because it usually means being on hold for an eternity, or just getting a busy signal. I've considered finding a new PCP for this reason alone, but appreciate the care I've received from Dr. Tozzi.

January 7th, 2011
Courteous, careful at details, very human.

May 10th, 2010
Horrible. Dr. Tozzi was my PCP for almost a year, and still called me by the wrong name every time she saw me (which was frequently). She took over a week to sign paperwork for me (just a signature) which caused me to lose out on a week's salary (not to mention the headache of calling the rude office staff every day to inquire after my paperwork's whereabouts). She was supposed to collaborate with another doctor of mine on a medication issue (a simple phone call) and this took her 3 months to do. She is very cold, she will not prescribe you any medication unless you jump through hoops to get it, and she will leave you frustrated and SICK!