A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirnett Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirnett Williamson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirnett Williamson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Hot Flashes
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Radiation Oncology
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Williamson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williamson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shirnett K. Williamson practice?
Dr. Shirnett Williamson practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Urology, Medical Oncology, and Gynecology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Jenkintown, PA.
See Pennington Radiologists, Pennington Radiation Oncologists, Pennington Urologists, Pennington Oncologists, and Pennington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.