A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirnett Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirnett Williamson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirnett Williamson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Radiation Oncology
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirnett K Williamson MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shirnett K. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Shirnett Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirnett Williamson practices Radiation Oncology near Pennington, NJ.
See Pennington Radiation Oncologists.