Dr. Shirzad Abrams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirzad Abrams?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Shirzad Abrams?

• Good

January 31st, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR AND HONEST.

July 25th, 2013

Patient

This is the rudest Man I have ever had the displeasure of meeting I had a work related injury and was changed from a very goo doctor by the hospital I worked for. No I did not choose him I was to have a MRI right before I left the other doctor but Dr. Abrams kept telling me workman's comp will not pay for that. I was in so much pain kept telling him it feels like something exploded in my back he just acted like he didn't hear me. months went by with the same pain sitting in his office 4-5 hours before seeing him and he would come in for two minutes be rude and leave. Finally one of the case manager's from the insurance company came to one of my visit we got in within 2 hours she told him to have the MRI done and he became upset I kid you not he said are you telling me to do a MRI very rudely and you could tell he was upset. Than when we were leaving I ask him about the leads to my ten's machine I had ask him for for months he shot back well I order them and didn't even look me in the face. Half the time when I went there the man didn't even examine me oh turns out I had bulges at L-5-S1, L4-L5, L3-L4 with mld epidural Lipomatosis in the dorsal aspect of the lumbar canal. I never went back to have him see it I wrote the insurance company and told then I would not go back to this rude uncaring person I refused to see him again. I would not let this man check my dog least long a human being and would never recommend him to anyone not even my worst enemy. If I could give him a 0 rating I would and that would be to high beware of the man he should take the Dr. and the MD from his name.

April 9th, 2013

This doctor has really no compassion for his patients. He has you wait 3 1/2 hours just to be seen . When he does see you , all he does is look at the area you are being treated for and walks out. He ignored my concerns,questions and comments . He walked out of the room when I was talking. He has left me with 2 bad legs after his surgery and I can no longer walk after 5 mins. Please be careful!

December 16th, 2009

Dr Abrams and staff

Dr Abrams diagnosed my condition upon first visit. He is knowledgeable and professional. His seriousness subsides once he has seen you several times. Upon giving me a shot in the hip to temp stop pain, he was caring enough to do it quickly and delicately.His staff are somewhat serious but are caring and professional.

May 17th, 2017