Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shishir Mathur
Dr. Shishir Mathur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clairton, PA, with other offices in Glastonbury, CT and Farmington, CT (and 2 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mathur is affiliated with Rockville General Hospital, Manchester Memorial Hospital and Hartford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shishir Mathur has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shishir Mathur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clairton, PA.