Compassionate and knowledgeable show details Compassionate and knowledgeable
May 3rd, 2016

Our family really appreciated how she took care of my ailing parent that unfortunately passed over . She was very compassionate and knowledgeable and explained things clearly and took time to talk to us . Their practice is very accessible, returns calls promptly and we really Appreciated the continuity of care during hospitalization as well.

Apr 3rd, 2016

Very compassionate and thorough....with good bedside manners

conscientious and caring physician show details conscientious and caring physician
Feb 27th, 2016

:She was very caring and supportive when my mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Helped us to transition mom to hospice and was there with us every step of the way until mom passed away and even thereafter .

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
Jan 7th, 2016

I like the fact that Dr Hubli is so prompt although there could be wait time when they are very busy .She also took care of me while I was in the hospital . I did not have to see a hospitalist like my husband had to as his doctor would not come see him in the hospital. I am switching my husbnad to her as well .

great doctor show details great doctor
Dec 21st, 2015

Our family loves Dr.Hubli. She is very prompt in getting back and listens to our concerns . Bless her heart for taking such good care of our family.

Very knowledgeable and helpful show details Very knowledgeable and helpful
by DK on Nov 16th, 2015

I have multiple complex health issues for which I was admitted to the ICU for a week. She did a great job taking care of me and kept my family in the loop.

Nov 5th, 2015

She told me bulging disc are normal.

by Kristin eddy on Oct 14th, 2015

She is a wonderful doctor and always cares of others and me also . Her smile brightens every ones day !! 😊

Apr 12th, 2015

Great and very caring doc !

I LOVE her! show details I LOVE her!
by JLL on Apr 9th, 2014

She was great. Listened to me for a long time.She even talked with me as a therapist would. She really cared about me. Gave me the right meds.. Was really prompt with the referrals. I can't wait until my next appointment with her.

She's dangerous show details She's dangerous
Oct 13th, 2013

she changes medication with no knowledge of the patient history, determines by her OWN standard what her colleagues patients need. She's a quack!

Long Wait time show details Long Wait time
by John F. on Jul 29th, 2013

Dr Hubli is great! She was able to guide me through my health problem and was very instrumental in helping control my issue. She was very thorough and explained what I needed to do to accomplish my goal. She was able to prescribe the correct medications the first time. To see her is another issue, I visited around 4 times now and I waited at least an hour to be seen by her. This last appointment, I had to leave and reschedule because I was waiting for an hour and half. I've gone on a Monday, Wednesday, and two Thursdays and all have endured a long wait time. Dr Hubli is great but I suggest giving more than two hours of free time to come see her.