Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  I LOVE her!  |  show details
by JLL on Apr 9th, 2014

She was great. Listened to me for a long time.She even talked with me as a therapist would. She really cared about me. Gave me the right meds.. Was really prompt with the referrals. I can't wait until my next appointment with her.

|  She's dangerous  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2013

she changes medication with no knowledge of the patient history, determines by her OWN standard what her colleagues patients need. She's a quack!

|  Long Wait time  |  show details
by John F. on Jul 29th, 2013

Dr Hubli is great! She was able to guide me through my health problem and was very instrumental in helping control my issue. She was very thorough and explained what I needed to do to accomplish my goal. She was able to prescribe the correct medications the first time. To see her is another issue, I visited around 4 times now and I waited at least an hour to be seen by her. This last appointment, I had to leave and reschedule because I was waiting for an hour and half. I've gone on a Monday, Wednesday, and two Thursdays and all have endured a long wait time. Dr Hubli is great but I suggest giving more than two hours of free time to come see her.