A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shital Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shital Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shital Rajni Mehta DO and MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Shital R. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Shital Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Shital Mehta practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Osteopaths.