A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shital Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shital Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brown County Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shital Navnit Parikh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shital N. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Shital Parikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shital Parikh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.