A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shital Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shital Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brown County Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shital Navnit Parikh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shital N. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Shital Parikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shital Parikh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.