A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shital Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shital Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brown County Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shital Navnit Parikh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shital N. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Shital Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Shital Parikh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.