Learn more about Dr. Shital Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shital Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shital Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Parikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shital Ramesh Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shital R. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Shital Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shital Parikh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stony Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Montvale, NJ.
See Stony Point Internists and Stony Point Cardiologists.