Learn more about Dr. Shital Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shital Parikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shital Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Parikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shital Ramesh Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shital R. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Shital Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shital Parikh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stony Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Montvale, NJ.
See Stony Point Internists and Stony Point Cardiologists.