Learn more about Dr. Shital Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shital Parikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shital Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Parikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shital R. Parikh practice?
Dr. Shital Parikh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology near West Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Point, NY and Sleepy Hollow, NY.
See West Nyack Internists, West Nyack Cardiologists, and West Nyack Nuclear Medicine Physicians.